Bottom liner: Chris Chinchilla
How to get involved: Get in touch with Chris.
To bring an ethical perspective to FOSS projects, in the what we create, and the way we treat staff and contributors.
- Create guidelines for creating Ethics boards
- Help facilitate labor organizing
- To normalize ethics as part of development
- Lowering barriers for ethics in terms of legal and technology
- Help create or facilitate tooling and education
- What does it mean to work ethically in open source?
- How can ethics and a free and open source license coexist?
- What does ethical enforcement and regulation look like?
- How can we do the most moral good while also making open source software?
We have a podcast, which we make together with the Ethical Source group. Listen here.