To define a goal that encapsulates the need for transparency when engaging with the open source community. This goal will be part of a set of Open Source Accountability Goals that can be used to guide and improve organizationial and individual interactions with the open source community.
- To find a transparency related goal that fits well with the Open Source Accountability Goals;
- To identify a goal that effectively balances the organizational, individual, and community needs;
- To define a transparency goal that can be clearly articulated and measured
- To propose a goal that unlocks, enables, or accelerates good corporate accountability in the open source community
- How can we encourage greater transparency from companies who actively participate in the open source community?
- When someone commits or aspires to this goal, how are they held accountable?
Reports and documents
None at this time
- Original Session Notes And Photos
How to get involved
Introduce yourself in the Discourse discussion thread